5 Best WordPress Plugins To Improve Your Website Ranking
Do you want to improve the ranking of your website? Do you want more traffic flowing to your website? If your answer is Yes (as it should be), then you are lucky as you have numerous options available for you.
If you have never taken any steps to ensure that your website ranks highly in search engines, then you might want to try incorporating various WordPress plugins on your website.
Typically, WordPress is famed for being distinctly SEO friendly. There are multiple SEO WordPress plugins to pick from, and several additions to your website may be all that you require to get to that other level.
So, which are the best WordPress plugins for your site? Here is a list of 5 plugins to help boost your site’s ranking in search engines
In simple terms, SEO by Yoast from WordPress is a unique tool that will help you boost your rankings. In fact, this plugin is the ideal tool to help you come up with better content in addition to helping optimize your website. It effectively analyses your content to guarantee that all your keywords are utilized appropriately. The tool will offer you information like
- How many times a particular keyword appears within your content
- Where the keywords appear
- Are your keywords being utilized correctly?
- It also gives you a snipper on how your results will appear when users view it in Google’s SERPs.
- Finally, it also provides numerous benefits and will subsequently make a fantastic plugin for your website.
Ideally, what makes this tool great is its unique features that include:
- XML Sitemaps functionality
- Page analysis tool
- Technical Search Engine Optimization for WordPress
Ultimately, if you want guidance with all aspects of your website’s SEO, this tool has all you need. Owing to its simplistic and its detailed approach, you can be sure it will ever disappoint you.
If Yoast is not for you, this is another fantastic option. Officially released in 2007, this particular WordPress plugin is an ideal solution to SEO-related issues.
The main perk with it is that you need no experience to use it, as you only need to know how to read and input the proper data within the appropriate fields.
Some of the plugin’s main features include:
- Google Analytics and XML Sitemap support.
- Automatic titles optimization for every search engine.
- Automatic META tags generation
- Assists you in avoiding duplicate content as they have a negative influence on the rankings search engine.
- It can override virtually any setting.
Overall, this plugin offers you as little or as much control as you desire.
Is the content of your site indexed? If not, then this is the WordPress SEO plugin for you. While search engines might identify your content without being directed in the correct direction, you, however, need not sit back and leave it to chance.
With this tool, a sitemap is automatically generated. Consequently, it is much easier for your blog to be indexed by search engines.
Better yet, after you have built a sitemap and you are comfortable with all the settings, you need not do any other thing. Rather, this plugin does all the work for you, subsequently updating your sitemap once you publish new content.
As you continue creating more content, it gets quite challenging to manage your blog regularly. Luckily, the Broken Link Checker has a solution.
As the name suggests, this plugin will check your content for missing images and broken links. This tool can keep tabs on your site and regularly update you about any broken links. This way, you can focus on your work.
Among the plugin’s top features are:
- Monitors links in pages, posts, custom fields, and comments
- Detects links that don’t work
- It highlights the option of changing the appearance of broken links in posts
- Has a feature to prevent the search engines from subsequently following any broken links
This tool is both powerful and straightforward. With over 400,000 installs in addition to a relatively high rating, it is worth the investment.
5. MonsterInsights Google Analytics
If you utilize Google Analytics in tracking top keywords, your website visitors, and other related data, then you should try the MonsterInsights’ Google Analytics tool. Besides having over 10 million downloads, it boasts an assortment of useful features including:
- Utilize Google Analytics API for easy installation.
- It can use the universal or asynchronous tracking code.
- Internal and Outbound link tracking.
- Access to interest and demographics reports.
Its main benefit is the fact that it can review all your Analytics data from the dashboard of your WordPress. Ultimately, this is the to-go tool for anyone looking to review their website state in a much more effective way.
While you look for the available WordPress plugins, don’t be surprised by the number of plugins you will find that are SEO-related. Nonetheless, although it is great to try understanding all the WordPress plugins you can find, you need not disturb yourself with too many. To safeguard you against this, start with these five options outlined above.