MasterStudy PROPremium plugins
MasterStudy LMS Plugin is a cornerstone part of Masterstudy WordPress theme for education business. As the ultimate LMS WordPress Plugin, MasterStudy makes it simple and hassle-free to build, customize and manage your Online Education WordPress website. There is a free and a pro version of LMS plugin. The main free version contains the next key features:
- 3 types of lessons: text, video, slideshow.
- Recurring subscription for students
- One-time purchase
- Integration with PayPal & Stripe
- Paid Membership Pro integration (required for subscription plans)
- Real-time questions and answers feature during the lessons.
- Real-time countdown timer in quiz
- Quiz results with correct/incorrect answers
- Quiz retake
- Courses ratings
- Messaging and Announcement System
- Certificate generation
- Course Wish list
- Instructor & Student Profiles
A MasterStudy PRO version has everything from free version plus a bunch of special features, such as:
- Import a course from Udemy, get affiliate from every sale of the course, watch our customization guide by clicking on the link in the description.
- Prerequisite course, ask to take one course before taking the other for better learning.
- Online test addon allows pasting any quizzes through the shortcode.
Version 1.0 March 11, 2019
After purchasing a product, you will be sent 2 emails. The first will provide you with a link to download the plugin, along with your license key.
The second email, which you’ll receive after the payment is successfully processed, will provide a receipt, as well as a secure link to download your PDF invoice.
If you purchased a lifetime license you’ll only receive a single email combining the secure download link, license key, receipt, and PDF invoice.
Before downloading the product, if you are using Apple’s Safari as your browser, disable its default ZIP auto extraction setting:
Now that you’ve downloaded the premium zip file, you are ready to upload it to your WordPress website.
How to upload and activate a plugin/add-on?
If you’ve purchased the product directly within the WP Admin dashboard you are already good to go since the license key is automatically activated right after the upgrade. Otherwise, after activating the product, you will be redirected to a license activation screen.
Simply enter the key provided in your email and click . Your product will now be activated and you’ll be ready to begin setting it up.