Home Forums Transcargo – Transport WordPress Theme Theme Plugins not working .. Want Activation Visual Composer + Revolution Slider

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Baxter 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Already create token but can not product registration. Site menu + slider Broken.
    Please help me

transportnetbd.com

Already create ticket . Bu no one response.
    ticket_id=7238

Nicolas

I have the same problem, I can’t activate master study plugins.

Baxter
    Keymaster

Hi,

Also all the plugins which are not free come under our EXTENDED License, so you don’t need to pay for their license to use them. Some of them might have messages requiring activation, but they are already activated on our side. No purchase code needed. When using them under our license you will need to wait for the plugin updates in our regular theme updates. If you want to be able to auto update them from wp-admin, you will need to buy your own personal license for that.

Also you can update included plugins via upgrading the theme. We include latest versions of plugins in every update of the theme.

Caio

What about the slider revolution add ons and premium templates? As far as I know, you only can download them if the product is registered. Am I correct?

Baxter
    Keymaster

Premium templates you can download here – https://www.dropbox.com/s/svi0gono11lwf3s/examples-v5.x.zip?dl=0. Also if you want to use Slider Addons, you need to purchase regular license for your own site. Extended license doesn’t include Addons.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.