Home Forums Masterstudy – Education WordPress Theme Teachers section formatting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Axel 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Maria

Is it possible to adjust the formatting for the teachers section? For instance, I want to put 3 across a row instead of 4.

Maria

In addition, what if I want to include some teachers in a section but not all? How do I indicate which ones I want to include and hide the others?

Axel

Hi,

There are not column settings and select exact posts in Teachers Grid module. But you can easily realize these requests using standard VC Post Grid shortcode. Thank you for using our theme!

regards

Jim Bugg

Hi there! A quick question regarding the Teachers module in Masterstudy: is it possible to categorize teachers by grade ie: Grade 1, High School, Middle School, Grade 12, etc?

Axel

Unfortunately, there are no categories in the Teachers post type. You can include categories via customizing the theme templates. If you don’t have an experience in web developing then you can offer such small changes in our theme customization department.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.