Home Forums Motors – Car Dealer WordPress Theme STM Listing search tabs not working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Felix 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nickla24

Hello

I use the listing search tabs in home page, i choose the first field (10 item) then click on search but isnt display me any results

My site is

Αρχική

Can you help me?
    Thanks

Axel

Hello,

You need to set archive listing page under Customize -> Listing -> Inventory Settings section – screenshot. It should solve the problem!

Regards

nickla24

Hello,
    Archive listing page has the same setting such as your screenshot, but not working
    Another idea to solve it ?
    Also if you browsing by make, for example in my site i have 2 Quicksilver boats and when i click by this make, then appear many boats and other products, not only 2 items.
    Why?

Felix

Hi,
    Please try to save the permalink settings like this screenshot. Also, please have a look at this manual to set Make and Model relationship.

Motors classified Makes and Models relationship

regards

I got the same problem here, it’s not showing a list of make’s in the listing search tabs on the homepage. Funny enough it is working in the sidebar search module. Any idea how I can fix this?

Felix

Hi Michiel,
    Please create a ticket with your site credentials and our support engineers will check it for you.

New Ticket

regards

Please can i get assistance. All the makes & models work on the home search section but its not working on the sidebar. Please can some help me. Thanks

Felix

Hi Marlon,
    Have you set the relationship between makes and models correctly? Moreover, empty listing categories are not displayed in the sidebar of the filter.

regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.