Home Forums Consulting – Business WordPress Theme Create a Token problem

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Axel 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Abeer

I have uploaded the theme successfully with all plugins activated but unable to import demo data due to this TOKEN thing
    I have tried many times to generate a token but whenever I clicked onto the link it shows me the screen of envato market account with a text CREATING A TOKEN and then after some seconds redirect to account profile page
    Kindly resolve the issue

Baxter
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, you need to authorize on Envato Markethttps://account.envato.com/sign_in?to=envato-api and after this go to generate token system – https://build.envato.com/create-token/?purchase:download=t&purchase:verify=t&purchase:list=t. It should work without problems.

Regards

Kristy

Hi – I am also having the same issue with generating a token. I am repeatedly taken to an Envato login page where I enter my username and then it doesn’t take me anywhere after that. I get the following error in WordPress: Please make sure you have purchased this theme with the account you registered current token. Help would be good – and some revised instructions as it looks like many people excited after purchasing your theme are hitting this obstacle.

Kristy

Hello – please ignore my request, it’s an Envato issue and I’m contacting them. Thanks 😀

Axel

Hi Kristy,

Please feel free to contact us if there would any difficulties else.

Regards

Kalps

Hi

We too are having this issue. Kindly help us resolve at the earliest.

Thanks
    Kalpesh

Axel

Hi Kalps,

Please try to check all checkboxes on token creation page. It should solve the problem.

Regards

Imtiyaz

what are the alternative way to import the demo data without generating token, like using the product licence key?

Felix

Hi Imtiyaz,
    Unfortunately, there is no possibility to do it without activating the theme.
    Regards

hugo

Good morning
    I already bought and installed the Motors Theme in WordPress.
    When I press the Create a Token button I’m redirected to the Envato Account to introduce my username to receive a link in my email.
    I already confirmed that I’m logged in and introduced several times my username. I get a screen confirming that “As Envato Account confirmation link has been emailed to you, follow the link in the email to continue.” but the link never arrives!
    How can I proceed?

Hugosite82

Baxter
    Keymaster

Hi,

Seems the account which you are using is created from another location (IP). Please contact Envato Help team and clarify your problems with the TOKEN build system.

regards

Hi

I also have the same problem. Error message is:

Please make sure you have purchased this theme with the account you registered current token

I am logged into the correct account on Envarto market

I have checked all the boxes on the “create a token” page

I have copied and pasted the token key into my wordpress product registration pag

I have repeated the steps above without resolution.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks
    Paul

Felix

Hi Paul,
    Please create a ticket with your site credentials including the token key and our support engineers will check it for you.

regards

Phil Masi

Just for the record, I’m having the same problem registering with the Token.

I’m receiving 2 different errors:

Theme Registration Error: Underfined error!

and

Please make sure you have purchased this theme with the account you registered current token

– logged into Envato
    – token has all necessary checkboxes

Just submitted a support ticket.

Axel

Hi Phil Masi,

Please check our reply in your support ticket.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.