Home Forums WordPress Themes Category not displaying on Project/Galery Post

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lawrnece Sumpay 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lawrnece Sumpay
    Participant

Hello, im currently working using the imported sample data which is really working great. Though on the project part(http://prev.stylemix.net/#!portfolio-item/?dslc_projects=videography-post) i wasnt able to display the category that it resides on even though i already put it on a category it just display nothing. i seen that on the template(‘single-dslc_projects’)
    i got this
    ‘<div class=”project_category”><?php echo the_category(); ?></div>’ which doesnt output anything.

Also on the same area(project) on PREVALENCE MODULE (front end editor). Is there’s a way i can filter the output of it by category. I know that there is a button to filter that out but what i need is to simply hide that button and sort the output from certain category like for instance FEATURED VIDEO.

Looking forward to here from you

Thanks,
    Lawrence

Baxter
    Keymaster

In demo the categories are displayed only as a filter. Project Post can display only Title, Description and Media.

Lawrnece Sumpay
    Participant

thank you for your reply, guess ill have to do some research about this get_term to display the current category.. by the way do you know how will i be able to output only certain category on “live composer PREVALENCE MODULE(project customized)” any links or idea would be very helpful to me.

Thanks,
    Lawrence

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.